How to configure Dropbox backups in Plesk
This article describes how to configure Dropbox backups in Plesk. You can do manual Dropbox backups, or you can configure automatic daily backups.
To configure Dropbox backups for your account, follow these steps:
- Log in to Plesk.
If you do not know how to log in to your Plesk account, please see this article.
- In the right sidebar, click Dropbox Backup:
- At the Dropbox login page, type your Dropbox e-mail and password.
If you are already logged in to Dropbox, the Dropbox login page does not appear.
- At the folder access page, click :
- The Plesk Websites & Domains page appears:
- To create a backup immediately, click Depending on the size of your account, it may take several minutes to create the backup. When the backup is complete, Plesk uploads it to your Dropbox account automatically. Additionally, the backup appears on the Repository tab in Plesk.
- To view any tasks that are currently running, click the Current Tasks tab.
- To change Dropbox settings, click the Settings tab. To enable a scheduled backup, select the Enable Scheduled Backup check box, and then in the Scheduled Time (daily at) text box, type the time when you want the backup to run. Click .
- To create a backup immediately, click
For more information about Dropbox, please visit https://www.dropbox.com.